Dead or Alive Review
|Max stake||CAD $18|
|Min stake||CAD $0.09|
Dead or Alive slot – Roll with the tough-as-nails cowboys
How to win at Dead or Alive?
- Knowing how to win is essential because you are not here to play around, wager your money and not make a profit.
- If you want to get the most out of your victories, then placing maximum bets on each round is the greatest method to ensure that it’s a big victory when you do win. Remember to examine the game’s paytable so you’ll know what symbols to line up to win big. We recommend starting with the demo mode to understand the game better.
What we checked in Dead or Alive slot
- The slot symbols: The symbols you’ll come across are all in keeping with the subject. The lowest-paying symbols are 10, J, Q, K, and A, which seem to be carved.
The highest-paying symbols are much more appealing, and they also go well with the theme. When the sheriff’s badge appears on the reels, the most eye-watering payouts are awarded, with five such symbols bringing you 1,000 coins.
- Minimum and maximum bet: The smallest stake per spin is 9 cents, and the highest is CAD $18. This makes the Dead or Alive casino game a good alternative for gamers playing for little to medium sums.
In fact, penny slot gamers may try their luck for less than they would pay for a movie ticket. High rollers who are used to wagering $50 or more every spin, on the other hand, will be dissatisfied.
- The payout rate: Two scatter symbols payout 2x your wager, so you’re still in the black. If three, four, or five of these symbols appear, you will earn 4x, 25x, or 2,500x your stake, respectively.
- Volatility: Dead or Alive is a high variance slot. Big wins are less common, but they can result in a large payment when they do happen.
The hit frequency is 30.4%, which means that around one-third of all spins will result in a winning combination. The maximum payout is 13,888 times your entire bet.
- Hit frequency: It has a Hit Frequency of 30.4% and is filled with complicated symbols, making the gaming even more exciting. With a big jackpot of £54,000 on the line, it’s safe to say that this slot machine is certainly worth a spin!
- Jackpot and/or maximum win: The maximum payout on the Dead or Alive slot machine is 13,888 times your entire bet. This is possible in the Free Spins feature when all winning combos are multiplied by two.
- Wilds, re-spins and other functions: The main bonus feature in the Dead or Alive slot game is free spins. Land three or more crossed-pistol scatter symbols anywhere on the reels to earn the chance to play them.
You’ll gain 12 Free Plays and a 2X multiplier on your wins, and any “Wanted” poster that appears on the reels during this mode will stay in place for all following spins.
- Bonus: You’ll earn 12 free spins with a 2x multiplier every spin, and any wilds you land will remain around for the length of the bonus.
After the first 12 rounds, if you obtain at least 1 wild per reel during the free spins, you’ll earn five more spins.
- Graphics & sound: Dead or Alive has excellent visuals with a lot of detail. The colour palette is sepia-toned and brown-tinged, with no gaudy reds or greens. There are also a few animations.
The chamber rotates when the pistol scatters are triggered, and the music track becomes more thrilling. The fifth reel and the soundtrack speed up when you obtain two scatters on reels one through four.
What is Dead or Alive slot?
|Slot type||Video Slot||Number of rows||3|
Dead or Alive is a Wild West-themed nine-payline, three-row, five-reel slot with plenty of action and prizes. Get a bourbon and take your pistol out of your holster; the Old West isn’t a pleasant place, and you must be prepared for what lies ahead! I think Canadian slot lovers would enjoy playing the Dead or Alive five-reel slot because a reputable developer, NetEnt, developed it.
Game and bonus features of Dead or Alive
In this game, there are just two additional features wrapped up in the free spins feature. The sticky wilds you can land in this feature are Wanted posters of various criminals you’re chasing down for the reward, and they can fetch you a lot of money.
|Base game features||2||Wild and scatter symbols|
|Bonus buy feature||None||None|
|Bonus game features||2||Free Spins and Sticky Wild|
Dead or Alive slot has Impressive base game features
One of the base game features is the Wanted posters of various criminals you’re chasing down for the reward. The wanted posters can replace all other symbols. Another game feature is the scatter symbols, which can activate the free spins round.
The game automaton comprises ten basic symbols. Cards numbered 10, J, Q, A, and K are assigned the lowest value. A tumbler of bourbon, spurred boots, a cowboy hat, and a revolver are positioned in the middle. The sheriff’s star is the most costly standard symbol. The Dead or Alive slot also has wild and scatter symbols.
The “i” symbol opens the Dead or Alive paytable, where you may learn everything there is to know about the game’s additional features. Look over the paytable to see how you can or how much you can win.
Special events that can occur during the base game
With a high RTP (return to player) rate, you may expect the game to be low volatility, meaning you’ll receive a lot of little winnings. However, the Dead or Alive slot game is quite unpredictable, so you may have to wait a long time for a big win. Fortunately, you can play the slot for a few cents every spin, so you won’t have to worry about breaking the law.
Pretty expensive Bonus Buy feature
The game does have no bonus buy feature
Dead or Alive bonus game features
There are two bonus features in the Dead or Alive slot. The Free Spins feature is crucial to the action, as it allows you to play up to 29 free spins with a double multiplier. There’s a Sticky Wild feature during the free spins that keeps wild symbols on the reels for the length of the bonus.
Special features in Dead or Alive slot
The slot’s most enticing feature is the free spins feature, which offers a 2x multiplier for every spin. They may be obtained in a variety of methods, although sticky wilds are the most common.
Dead or Alive is created with high volatility, which means you may win a lot of money over time. However, don’t expect to receive payments regularly.
The slot accepts on four different bet levels, with a top prize of 54,000 coins.
The average RTP for the game is 96.82%. Here’s the catch, though. The point is that the slot’s return-to-player % is adjustable, allowing casinos to set it within a certain range. As a result, select the casino with the highest RTP for Dead or Alive.
|Change the speed||👍|
|Mute the sound||👍|
|Adjustable bet size||👍|
Canadian players can set their desired bets, modify the coin values to their preference, then spin the reels to begin your quest for huge wins. Of course, the slot’s most enticing feature is the free spins feature, which offers a 2x multiplier for every spin. They may be obtained in a variety of methods, although sticky wilds are the most common.
You can also adjust your bet level based on your bankroll. Further, Dead or Alive has an autoplay option that you can use to set the reels to spin automatically without having to click the “Spin” button.
Story behind Dead or Alive slot’s theme?
Dead or Alive was created in November 2013. The game’s theme is mainly centred on this little hamlet with a few stray bandits; the setting is a dark and rainy night filled with gunfire. The town’s residents begin to speculate on the result and who was responsible
Sheriff badges, “Wanted” posters, beer, cowboy boots, and crossed weapons are among the symbols on the slot board. Besides that, metal letters with a coloured outline are available. The game is responsive to mobile devices and performs admirably on all.
When you play the Dead Or Alive slot, you’ll find yourself in one of the Wild West’s cities, with thunderclouds looming overhead. The panel is positioned here, with a lantern swinging in the breeze and a windmill on the sides.
When the gun scatters, the chamber rotates, making the sound more thrilling. The fifth reel and soundtrack speed up when you obtain two scatters on reels one to four.
The soundtrack is fantastic, with creaking wood, barking dogs, and a sinister whistling. When the reels begin to spin, you will hear the sound of an antique cash register opening, followed by a whirring sound as they spin and some country cowboy guitar music when they stop.
Who made Dead or Alive slot?
Dead or Alive slot was created by the NetEnt Developer. Netent, originally known as Net Entertainment, is a Swedish firm created in 1996 and is one of the most popular online casino software developers.
Some of the world’s most successful online gambling operators employ the game provider’s premium digitally distributed gaming systems. NetEnt is a company that creates and distributes computer gambling software. The company sells browser-based gaming software to sportsbooks through an online casino platform.
Conclusion – How Is Dead or Alive slot better than others
The Wild West motif has always been popular and, in theory, continues to be so now. This topic has inspired a plethora of literature, films, games, and, of course, slot machines all around the world.
However, no other slot maker has succeeded in building a high-quality slot in the spirit of the Wild West like NetEnt. Their Dead Or Alive slot has earned the hearts of millions of users worldwide and has remained popular for many years.